Google Earth is a simple mobile program that allows you to view the entire world from your Android device. You don’t need to download anything; simply click to activate the app and use it on your computer.
You can view satellite imagery of practically every corner of the planet using Google Earth. You can also join guided tours led by NASA and National Geographic, two of the world’s most renowned travel resources.
Google Earth was previously only accessible on a desktop computer. However, you can explore every crevice of planet Earth right from your mobile device with the completely free Google Earth app. Start using it right away by logging in with your Google account.
- Google Earth is compatible with both Android and iPhone devices.
- Satellite photos and 3D terrains of the entire world are available.
- Take a virtual field trip across the world with the app. It’s also compatible with Google Chrome. The mobile app’s pro edition is quite versatile. You can use this program to draw graphics and add unique images to your files.
- Recreate the most amazing adventures of your life by following Google Earth satellite photographs and viewing 360-degree images of areas you’ve visited in the past.
- Google Earth is the only world map that is fully created and shown in three dimensions. Zooming in to see specific areas, countries, and points of interest is fascinating. It’s the only world map with detailed coverage of every location.
- Google Earth has a number of different viewing modes. For a satellite view, zoom out, or come near for street view mode. You can select between several choices for an interesting experience.
Google Earth App Download
How to uninstall Google Earth App:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Google Earth app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.